Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SPRING FORUM 2009- PRODUCTION BLOGS

FORUM BLOGS
SPRING 2009 WRITER/DIRECTOR FORUM
A semi-annual festival of new works featuring women playwrights and directorsJUNE 4 -28

Another set of blogs about our upcoming Forum:

NOTES FROM WEEK TWO, June 11-14

Canned Deux by Siobhan Antonioli, directed by Sara Moncivais

Featuring Cristina Lombardi and Laura Sorensen

The Reason Why I Lie by Chelsea Sutton, directed by Cristina Knustson
Featuring Ramesh Ganeshran, James Luster, Michelle Silvani and Kate Weinberg

Chasing Pavement written & directed by Krystal Osborne
Featuring Max Feist, Karen Green, Jeffery Howson, Lucia Mazzola, Victoria Scott and Brandon Wood

WEEK TWO AD: Alicia Mangelsdorf

I am a part of the upcoming production of Chasing Pavement. Up to this point, the rehearsal process has been very invigorating for me. The director is very encouraging of each actor making his/her own choices. In return, this experience has made me grow as an artist. It has taught me to trust my own instincts and those of my ensemble. I'm havinga wonderful time and am already dreading the close of the play. Not to mention; it has been one of the most welcoming cast of actors I've had the pleasure of working with!

-Victoria Scott, Ann in Chasing Pavement

For more info and tickets go to our website; www.lookingglasstheatrenyc.com
Friend us on Facebook! LookGlass Thr

No comments:

Post a Comment